Report a Grievance

If you think your employer has violated your Teamsters 856 collective bargaining agreement or you need to fight a disciplinary action, you should notify your Local 856 representative immediately. Please use the form below to report a possible grievance and it will be directed to your representative.

You can also contact your Teamsters 856 representative directly here.

UPS Members: Please click here to report a possible grievance.