UPS Grievance Reporting Form

IMPORTANT: Local 856 only represents CLERKS in the San Bruno, San Francisco, Menlo Park, Sunnyvale, San Jose, Hayward, Oakland, San Ramon, and North Bay buildings. If you are not a CLERK in one of the above listed buildings, you will need to contact your Local to initiate a grievance. If you are unsure which Local you belong to, please contact the IBT at (202) 624 6800.

If you think that your employer has violated your Teamsters 856 collective bargaining agreement or you need to fight a disciplinary action, you should notify your union representative immediately. Please use the form below to report a possible grievance and it will be directed to your union representative.