This page is your source for Edgewood Teamster news as well as links to important information.
On this page:
- Your Teamsters 856 Representative
- Your Teamsters 856 Shop Stewards
- Your Union Contract
- Your Workplace Rights
- Tuition Reimbursement for Edgewood Teamsters
- Edgewood Teamster News
Eric Foster Jr.
Your Teamsters 856 contract with Edgewood provides the Teamsters 856 bargaining unit with $10,000 for tuition reimbursement every July 1st.
- Each full-time employee may receive up to $500 a year for tuition in a job-related class or field on a first-come, first-serve basis until the fund is exhausted.
- Relief staff may submit for reimbursement for up to $500 a year for tuition in a job-related class or field throughout the year. However, requests will be reviewed only on June 30th. Relief staff requests will be granted in order of most hours worked in the preceding year until the fund is exhausted.
Unused funds will roll over from year to year. Edgewood and Teamsters 856 may mutually agree to change the amount given to each employee depending on the use of the fund. Edgewood will notify your Teamsters 856 representative when funds are exhausted for the fiscal year.